SHRM’s Annual Conference & Exposition with more than 22.000 delegates from all over the world features more than 200 concurrent sessions that will allow you to go ALL IN on your HR career. With content that covers the entire HR spectrum for every level of professional from student up to CHRO, you can craft the HR education you need to succeed.
The International Delegation Program provides from 30-55% discount off of the full conference registration, a streamlined registration process and access to a single point of contact at SHRM to provide personal assistance to the delegation leader or coordinator. Moreover International delegation will have :
- Global Lounge, with a deicated space for netwrking with other international delegates
- International Attendee Orientation, This informative session is highly recommended for new and returning international attendees to network and learn how to get the most out of SHRM19.
- International Reception, A festive invitation-only networking reception, this event is a great opportunity to start your conference networking with attendees from around the world.
- Strategic Partner and Network Meeting (on invitation)
- Global HR Sessions and Roundtables
JOIN OUR DELEGATION NOW
Save big registering you as part of the Italian delegation through SHRM Italy: the PREVIEW FEE to attend is $ 1,095
All delegates must be SHRM global members or become members to take advantage of delegation rates. This will help SHRM grow its global presence. New global members can receive a 20 USD discount by using the code GLMEM.
Membership in SHRM brings tremendous value to your career. Attend #SHRM19, and then enjoy the benefits of your SHRM membership all year long.
Top Three Reasons to Attend
- Hear from the experts
- The speakers are proven business leaders, strategists, practitioners and peers. Many of them are current HR professionals; others are well-respected industry leaders who know what you need to know. The selection process for speakers is as rigorous as you’ll find anywhere, and it is made sure that you’re learning from the best.
- Stay compliant. Protect your company from liability – avoid legal risk before it arises by staying current with the latest changes in labor legislation. From federal legislative compliance, to HR legal issues specific to California, we help you stay on top of the most important legislative priorities.
Have fun with HR peers from around the world
#SHRM19 packs lots of learning into a short amount of time. But you’ll also have opportunities to relax and get to know your peers. When you meet with your peers, you’ll be able to collaborate, hear new ideas, and validate or change your perspectives.
If you want to join the Italian Delegation and take advantages of the discount and benefits please contact Mr. Riccardo Antonelli (firstname.lastname@example.org).